Webmaster

Webmaster

Admin

ประกาศยกเลิกค่าธรรมเนียมบัตรเครดิตค่ะ (3196 views)

17 Jan 2015 16:01

เดิมหากชำระด้วยบัตรเครดิต ทางโรงเรียนจะชาร์จเพิ่ม 3% ของจำนวนเงินที่ต้องชำระ ตั้งแต่วันนี้ เป็นต้นไป ทางโรงเรียน งดเก็บค่าธรรมเนียมสำหรับการชำระเงินด้วยบัตรเครดิตค่ะ เนื่องจากคนคิดเงิน งง ค่ะ....นักเรียนทุกท่านต้องขอบคุณ ครูบีค่ะ สอนขับรถพอไหว แต่คิดเลขไม่ทันเพื่อนค่ะ 

เพื่อกระตุ้นยอดขาย และบรรเทาภาระรายจ่ายของนักเรียน ประกอบกับช่วยชะลอกระแสเงินสดของนักเรียนทุกท่านค่ะ งดเก็บ ค่าธรรมเนียม 3% เพิ่มเติมค่ะ

สงวนสิทธิ์: ขออนุญาตรับัตรเครดิต สำหรับยอดการชำระเงินตั้งแต่ 1000 บาท ขึ้นไปนะคะ เงินมัดจำ 500 บาท ขออนุญาต รับชำระด้วยเงินสดนะคะ ยกเว้นมัดจำถึงจำนวนขั้นต่ำที่ทางโรงเรียนกำหนดไว้สำหรับการใช้บัตรเครดิตค่ะ

Webmaster

Webmaster

Admin

SimonWhitehead

SimonWhitehead

28 Dec 2023 15:01 #1

people do not give importance to these tools as most of our files are in pptx . Even though we do not know how it works or what are it's specification, all these things are mentioned on the website of https://www.airslate.com/bots/webhook. Sometimes it's good to increase knowledge rather than to just find any benefits out of things

SimonWhitehead

SimonWhitehead

Erik

Erik

30 Dec 2023 04:00 #2

This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. order smart drugs online

Erik

Erik

SimonWhitehead

SimonWhitehead

5 Jan 2024 21:34 #3

I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.office chair supplier

SimonWhitehead

SimonWhitehead

SimonWhitehead

SimonWhitehead

7 Jan 2024 15:25 #4

On my website you'll see similar texts, write what you think.Office Meeting Pod

SimonWhitehead

SimonWhitehead

SimonWhitehead

SimonWhitehead

8 Jan 2024 20:35 #5

Optimize your agreement signing process with SignNow's eSignature for Agreements at https://www.signnow.com/esignature/esignature-for-agreements. It's a secure and efficient solution for agreement management.

SimonWhitehead

SimonWhitehead

Kairo

Kairo

12 Feb 2024 16:40 #6

We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. 代写assignment

Kairo

Kairo

Anthony

Anthony

2 Mar 2024 16:08 #7

That are unquestionably superb. The majority of tiny specs are fashioned owning lot of track record competence. I'm just seeking to it again quite a lot. follow me

Anthony

Anthony

Kairo

Kairo

5 Mar 2024 17:06 #8

Thank you for very usefull information.. click here

Kairo

Kairo

william

william

6 Mar 2024 21:06 #9

Superior post, keep up with this exceptional work. It's nice to know that this topic is being also covered on this web site so cheers for taking the time to discuss this! Thanks again and again! click here

william

william

Erik

Erik

9 Mar 2024 19:42 #10

This is such a great post, and was thinking much the same myself. Another great update. Foloke Glow Therapy Mask

Erik

Erik

SimonWhitehead

SimonWhitehead

10 Mar 2024 15:03 #11

This article provided great insights into choosing the best e-signature solution for PDFs. Check it out atsignnow.com/ask/four-top-tier-e-signature-solutions-which-program-is-best-to-use-when-signing-a-pdf if you're in the market for one!

SimonWhitehead

SimonWhitehead

Anthony

Anthony

10 Mar 2024 23:49 #12

Hey, you?re the goto expert. Thanks for haingng out here. deneme bonusu veren siteler

Anthony

Anthony

SimonWhitehead

SimonWhitehead

12 Mar 2024 14:08 #13

The security safeguards put in place byairslate.com/workflows/document/finance are the best part. As a consequence, I'm completely infatuated with it. There didn't appear to be anything negative to say!

SimonWhitehead

SimonWhitehead

SimonWhitehead

SimonWhitehead

14 Mar 2024 16:40 #14

The material and aggregation is excellent and telltale as comfortably.IT Jobs

SimonWhitehead

SimonWhitehead

william

william

15 Mar 2024 08:29 #15

I read a lot of stuff and i found that the way of writing to clearifing that exactly want to say was very good so i am impressed and ilike to come again in future. Sobha Crystal Meadows

william

william

Erik

Erik

18 Mar 2024 23:48 #16

I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates. maine coon kittens for sale texas

Erik

Erik

SimonWhitehead

SimonWhitehead

5 Apr 2024 15:53 #17

Great artical, I unfortunately had some problems printing this artcle out, The print formating looks a little screwed over, something you might want to look into.โรงงานผลิตสบู่

SimonWhitehead

SimonWhitehead

Liwovosa

Liwovosa

20 Apr 2024 14:16 #18

Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks 巴黎奧運賽程

Liwovosa

Liwovosa

dexudu

dexudu

20 Apr 2024 14:16 #19

Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. 巴黎奧運賽程

dexudu

dexudu

CAPTCHA Image