Webmaster

Webmaster

Admin

ประกาศยกเลิกค่าธรรมเนียมบัตรเครดิตค่ะ (3143 views)

17 Jan 2015 16:01

เดิมหากชำระด้วยบัตรเครดิต ทางโรงเรียนจะชาร์จเพิ่ม 3% ของจำนวนเงินที่ต้องชำระ ตั้งแต่วันนี้ เป็นต้นไป ทางโรงเรียน งดเก็บค่าธรรมเนียมสำหรับการชำระเงินด้วยบัตรเครดิตค่ะ เนื่องจากคนคิดเงิน งง ค่ะ....นักเรียนทุกท่านต้องขอบคุณ ครูบีค่ะ สอนขับรถพอไหว แต่คิดเลขไม่ทันเพื่อนค่ะ 

เพื่อกระตุ้นยอดขาย และบรรเทาภาระรายจ่ายของนักเรียน ประกอบกับช่วยชะลอกระแสเงินสดของนักเรียนทุกท่านค่ะ งดเก็บ ค่าธรรมเนียม 3% เพิ่มเติมค่ะ

สงวนสิทธิ์: ขออนุญาตรับัตรเครดิต สำหรับยอดการชำระเงินตั้งแต่ 1000 บาท ขึ้นไปนะคะ เงินมัดจำ 500 บาท ขออนุญาต รับชำระด้วยเงินสดนะคะ ยกเว้นมัดจำถึงจำนวนขั้นต่ำที่ทางโรงเรียนกำหนดไว้สำหรับการใช้บัตรเครดิตค่ะ

Webmaster

Webmaster

Admin

SimonWhitehead

SimonWhitehead

28 Dec 2023 15:01 #1

people do not give importance to these tools as most of our files are in pptx . Even though we do not know how it works or what are it's specification, all these things are mentioned on the website of https://www.airslate.com/bots/webhook. Sometimes it's good to increase knowledge rather than to just find any benefits out of things

SimonWhitehead

SimonWhitehead

Erik

Erik

30 Dec 2023 04:00 #2

This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. order smart drugs online

Erik

Erik

SimonWhitehead

SimonWhitehead

5 Jan 2024 21:34 #3

I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.office chair supplier

SimonWhitehead

SimonWhitehead

SimonWhitehead

SimonWhitehead

7 Jan 2024 15:25 #4

On my website you'll see similar texts, write what you think.Office Meeting Pod

SimonWhitehead

SimonWhitehead

SimonWhitehead

SimonWhitehead

8 Jan 2024 20:35 #5

Optimize your agreement signing process with SignNow's eSignature for Agreements at https://www.signnow.com/esignature/esignature-for-agreements. It's a secure and efficient solution for agreement management.

SimonWhitehead

SimonWhitehead

Kairo

Kairo

12 Feb 2024 16:40 #6

We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. 代写assignment

Kairo

Kairo

CAPTCHA Image